Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekly Words to Inspire

Welcome to the first Monday in August! Summer is almost over. I can't believe it! I hope you all ha an enjoyable weekend.


All of the quotes today were inspired from pinterest.com They are a little different. Hope you enjoy!

'Happiness is a decision. I decide to be happy.' - Unknown

' She decided to start living the life she imagined.' - Unknown

'When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down 'happy.'
They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
and I told them they didn't understand life.
-Unknown

'When you are angry, you have the right to be angry, but never the right to be cruel' - Rule 77 of a Lady

'Treat people as you would like to be treated. Karma is only a bia if you are.' - Unknown

My favorite.
The more you now who you are and what you want the less you let things upset you.' Lost in Translation

Take it easy.

No comments: