Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

I don't know about you, but I had an absolutely incredibly awesome weekend. I spent Friday being part of an amazing couples wedding and Sunday I spent celebrating my cousin's new son Gage (ETA: October). 
And now the week begins... dom dom dom.

Hopefully these will get us through the next couple of days! Be prepared, I believe these are all top notch.

Enjoy!

'This is a brick wall.
It is in your way.
You can climb over it.
Or you can tunnel underneath it.
Or kick it down.
Or try to walk around it.
Or you can sit down in front of it and weep bitter, life-is-not-fair, 
brick wall-hating tears.

But let's be honest:
When you cry, your mascara runs,
and so does your nose,
and your eyes get red and puffy,
and when you are done,
that brick wall will still be there,
in your way.

But the choice is yours.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." 
-Muhammad Ali

"that was the day she made herself the promise to live more from intention and less from habit."
-Unknown

My favorite...
 "And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life."
-J.K. Rowling


Take it easy.

No comments: