Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Snow in Pittsburgh... In August?!

Most of you probably don't know that Batman is being partically filmed in Pittsburgh. Let's just say, we are quiet a proud city of this.  Today, during my morning run, I started by seeing all the signs to direct the crew to parking. I started to get giddy. (I was also kicking myself for not taking my camera.)

Long story. I ran, a few miles and at the start of mile 4 I saw all these cop cars (like 30) parked in a parking lot. I thought to myself, seriously, what police department was stupid enough to leave their cars in the Strip District over night.' Then as I rounded a corner I saw ' Gotham PD.' It then, made sense.

The biggest news today is that it's August 10 and it snowed in Pittsburgh! Yup. They have shut down a street (a street I typically run down) and they made it snow overnight.



I'm not going to lie, it's pretty awesome that Pittsburgh is becoming ' Little Hollywood.'

Golly I love this city.

Take it easy.

No comments: