Friday, July 29, 2011

Fantastic Friday

"And I'm not plannin' on leavin' yet,

But the truth is, you just never know,
An' if this is as good as it gets,
Man, I think I'm good to go." - Jason Aldean - Good to Go

Last night I went to see Breakfast at Tiffany's with a few friends on the big screen, which was nothing short of amazing! I didn't get a group picture, but I'm totally going to post it when I receive one from a friend. Almost all of us were dressed in black dresses, tiara's, hats, sunglasses, and gloves. It was then, I realized, I'm living a really good life.
 
I also bought this shirt yesterday from shirt.woot.com

If you haven't seen Monty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail, you won't get it.

It also hit me this week that my first 10k is in 21 days. I'm freakin' out a bit about that due to the humidity my training has not been what it should have been.

I have also started a new kind of fitness that I'll be reviewing soon. I can't WAIT to share this one!

Have a great weekend.
I'll be spending tomorrow night with Tim McGraw.. Awwwwwwww


Take it easy.

No comments: