Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

Well, here it is for me. The final week before my first 10k! So today I'm sending out thoughts on doing the impossible. When I committed to this race, this was going to be an impossible feat. However, after running 7.58 miles yesterday (!) in Washington, I have no doubt that I can run the whole thing. I'm just hoping I can get it under 1:15.

When are you going to attempt the impossible? What's stopping you?


"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others."
- Jonathan Winters

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.'
- Tommy Lasorda

'Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.'
- Doug Larson

'Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.'
- Dale Carnegie

My favorite
'The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. '
- Arnold Palmer

Take it easy.

No comments: