Monday, January 2, 2012

Words To Inspire - First of 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I cannot believe that it is 2012.  My how time does truly fly by. I do wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.

Your Merry Christmas may depend on what others do for you … but your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others. 
-Author unknown


What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.
-Vern McLellan


Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. 
-Abraham Lincoln


One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this - To rise above the little things.
-John Burroughs

A toast to you, my friends.
Here’s a toast to the future, A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and dear. 
-Anonymous


Take it easy!

No comments: