Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living on a Prayer

"OOHHHHHHHH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVING ON A PRAYER
TAKE MY HAND WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR!"  - sung from the top of my lungs.

Never. gets. old. ever.

I'm so excited.

I'm seeing JBJ AKA Jon Bon Jovi May 19, 2012 at Asbury Park. Back to where it all started.

Oh. My. Goodnes.

This is going to be epic.

My roommate from college loves concerts/music, etc and tested the waters to see if I wanted to go (His parents live not far from there). I figured what the heck. Not thinking that we would actually go. But we are. We. Have. Tickets.

I'm going to Bamboozle.

We are going Saturday and Sunday.

I cannot tell you how much I love seeing Bon Jovi live. (This will be my 5th time I believe, maybe my 6th!)

But picture it. Bon Jov on stage, on a beach at night, in May.
Yup. Amazing.

Today is a great day.

Ahhhh - I'm so pumped.

It's Bon Jovi on my earphones for the rest of the day.

Take it easy.

No comments: