Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Words to Inspire

 I can't believe that it's going to be February already... The Civic Arena is coming down faster than I'd hope... The Superbowl is next weekend (NEXT WEEKEND!). Even though Tom Brady or more so, Giselle, referred Crosby to a doctor in Utah, I still can't cheer for him.

If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.
Orville Wright

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
Dorothy Thompson

I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.
Jackie Robinson

You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace.
Ernie Banks
 
Funny.. but true :)
Nothing is impossible. With the right attitude, you can do anything you want. It's all about choosing to be positive instead of being negative about things. Like I can look at "not working" as being "no one's hiring me and no one will give me a job." Or I can look at "not working" as being "a fantastic vacation."
Minnie Driver


Have a great week.

Take it easy.

No comments: