Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire

Well - we are one week into the new year. Can you believe that?  The new year has started out magnificently for me. The Mountaineers won in stunning style over Clemson. A game that will be talked about for years to come, that is for sure. Although the Steelers lost yesterday, I'm comforted in the fact that we lost to Tebow (which I'm kind of over all of the hype about) and not to Brady. I couldn't handle another loss to him and with all the injuires we have, we wouldn't have had a chance.

I hope everyone is enjoying their new year!

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
- George Washington Carver

The past is a source of knowledge, and the future is a source of hope. Love of the past implies faith in the future.
- Stephen Ambrose

That's my gift. I let that negativity roll off me like water off a duck's back. If it's not positive, I didn't hear it. If you can overcome that, fights are easy.
- George Foreman

I love this one..
When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.
- Roy Disney

Have a great week!
Take it easy!


No comments: