Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh. My. Gawd.

I've done it.

I've done something that just simply astounds me.

Yup. That's my credit card balance. I am officially out of credit card debt.  It took me a little over a year and a half.  But here I am.

In this post I had set a goal to financial freedom.... My goal was to pay off my credit card by July 2012... Not only did I complete this, but I completed it early!!!!!  I am so on my way to financial freedom.
Today is a good... no today is a great day.

I did something that I believed was impossible.

It took dedication. It took a lot of support from some good friends....
It took me learning to say no.

I wouldn't have changed a thing for the feeling that I have now.

It is possible to get out of credit card debt. 
It just takes patience.
It takes time.
It takes a lifestyle change.

Another way I have put the past behind me. Whoop.

Take it easy.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Way to go!!! That's awesome, it feels so good!