Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire

Welcome to winter! It's cold.... very cold. I still can't believe it's January. I hear it's supposed to get warm again this week. It's been some crazy weather, that's for sure!
My back is beginning it's recovery. I'm still sad that I missed snowboarding yesterday. I really wanted to try it.  However, I did catch all of the episodes of Revenge. What a show that is. Not going to lie, I texted my friend who recommended it and told her ' I don't want any friends ever again!' I am not a fan of that show.

Stay warm!

The people and circumstances around me do not make me what I am, they reveal who I am.
- Laura Schlessinger

There are two kinds of man: the ones who make history and the ones who endure it.
- Camilo Jose Cela

I'm a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are our first casualty in life -- people seem to give them up, quicker than anything, for a 'reality.'
- Kevin Costner

The only pressure I'm under is the pressure I've put on myself.
- Mark Messier

I believe so often people are forgetting this…
It must be remembered that the purpose of education is not to fill the minds of students with facts…it is to teach them to think.
- Robert M. Hutchins

Take it easy.

No comments: