Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all those Mother's out there!
(I was off camping with mine! Isn't she lucky?!)

Let's hope this week the weather finally improves!

Enjoy!

Every failure, obstacle or hardship is an opportunity in disguise. Success in many cases is failure turned inside out. The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything. Replace 'if I can, I hope, maybe' with 'I can, I will, I must.''-Mary Kay Ash
 
Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.
-Les Brown
 
Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory.
-Susan B. Anthony

Take it easy.

No comments: