Friday, May 6, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Today is Friday! Whoop Whoop!

So today is fantastic for many reasons. One of which, is my family is getting together for a ‘Family Camping Trip.’ Stories and memories are sure to be taken away from this experience. Additionally, don’t you wish you were as lucky as my Mom to be camping on Mother’s Day?!?!?!?!

But beyond that, I had the most amazing morning. Since I’m trying to get out of the city a little early, I didn’t want to work out at lunch. So I was doing something I NEVER do. I got my stuff ready last night and prepared for a run in the morning. When I went outside to get into my car, I realized that it wasn’t as cold as I was expecting. I thought to myself ‘Should I run outside? Hmmmmm.’ By the time I got to my building, all I could think about was going for a run outside. So that’s what I did. It was the most glorious run. I started at about 6. I ended up running across 2 bridges and for a couple miles along side the river, as the sun came up. It was absolutely beautiful and relaxing. Next time I’ll try to take my camera.

Thanks to Google Maps I mapped out my run. I know I can use map my run, but this was more fun for me.



So I think I got a new activity on Friday’s.

Have a fantastic Friday!


Take it easy.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I find running outside makes it not seem as grueling. Well at least when the weather is good:) I ran the Washington monuments this time last year at sunrise and it was amazing.....made a great memory:)