Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best. Smoothie. Ever

Recently, I've found the best protein that is a. delicious and b. is healthy.

Tonight, I made the best smoothie ever.
When I opened my fridge to look for my smoothie ingredients, I realized that while I was so excited the strawberries smelled sweet that I didn't pick anything else up, other than bananas.

So my smoothie was a package of strawberries, one banana, and a scoop and a halfish of About Time Strawberry protein, and some Horizon Organic milk. Oh. My. Goodness. It was unbelievable. Note: I wanted to take pictures but I think my camera is finally starting to die. **insert really sad face**

This is my new favorite protein. Actually tastes like a Strawberry milkshake. (I only bought it because that's all they had at GNC, otherwise I would have gotten chocolate, however, strawberry is amazing.

Here's the site www.tryabouttime.com. Listen. it's 24g of protein, 100 calories, and 0 carbs in 8 ounces! It only has 5 ingredients. It doesn't taste chalky or like you are drinking protein. Next time you are looking for stuff. I would totally try this.

My smoothies are gonna rock from this day forward.

Take it easy.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm going to have to get some! You had me at milkshake:)