Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

March is proving to be an annoying month.  I thought this was spring? I'm also not thrilled about losing that hour of sleep.  I don't know about you, but I needed it!

Here are the words for this week!

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
-Tao Te Ching

"Let every man judge according to his own standards, by what he has himself read, not by what others tell him.”
-Albert Einstein

“Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.”
-Eliza Tabor

"The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason."
- John Cage

My favorite for the week!
“Strength is Happiness. Strength is itself victory. In weakness and cowardice there is no happiness. When you wage a struggle, you might win or you might lose. But regardless of the short-term outcome, the very fact of your continuing to struggle is proof of your victory as a human being.”
-Daisaku Ikeda

Take it easy!

No comments: