Friday, March 11, 2011

Fantastic Friday

I love this song. People have a lot of thoughts on P!nk. I personally think she has a powerful voice, not only the sound, but in the messages she sings. Her songs are great for girls these days. This is exactly what young girls should be hearing today. I'm totally diggin' it. Listen to the words...



"Made a wrong turn once or twice 
Dug my way out, blood and fire 
Bad decisions, that's alright 
Welcome to my silly life "
Loooooove it.

I totally wish I could rock a hairstyle like her.

Have a great weekend!

Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day in Pittsburgh. It's a HUGE deal. We have one of the largest parades in the country.
So there's my weekend!

Take it easy.

1 comment:

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

I love that song too! It is the right message!! :)