Friday, July 15, 2011

Fantastic Friday

The story begins with a girl trying to be frugal.... I had a cellphone and last summer it began to randomly dial while I was on a call and while it was just sitting on my desk. Which was sweet, because it wasn't even a butt dial but a random call to more than likely only someone I was keeping on my phone so I knew NOT to answer.  Anyways, I was cheap and angry that my phones seem to die prior to the 2 year agreement. February was my renewal date and my phone was still 'working' so I kept going without a contract. Now, I will say, I couldn't talk on the phone for more than about 10 minutes before it would shut off and it could last to about 15 text messages. Finally in June my phone officially died, the screen went on the front and inside... it was a VERY sad day....
Luckily my Brother-In-Law offered me his Droid Incredible. So I've been using it. I love the internet feature, I'm addicted to Words With Friends (eatesalot). But this week, I made a playlist on Pandora from CCR.
OH MY GOODNESS. First off, I love Pandora. Second off, I love Pandora. I haven't used either of my ipods all week for music (other than working out). The playlists have been amazing using CCR. It's also quiet interesting when you listen to songs based on their composition how well they go together... I was shocked to see some of the songs that were being played, like Aerosmith, but it works.

So if you need a new station for Pandora, totally put in CCR. You won't be disappointed!

Have a great weekend! Mine's going to be busy but FUUUUNNN...

Take it easy.

No comments: