Thursday, July 14, 2011

I didn't die...

I promise I haven't died.... I have just been crushed lately with personal fun things and work. Boo to the later part of that.

So what's been keeping me busy?
Well I'm still running. A lot. I'm averaging around 20 miles a week. Which I find is good for me. I've gotten better at waking up at 5 and doing the workout.l

Last friday I went to an alumni football game for my high school, The game was against the crosstown rival. Although we lost, it was a good time and I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen for a while. The saying is true, some things never change.

The on Saturday I put on a bachlorette party for one of my friends. (I'm in the wedding.)
We went to a place close to Pittsburgh and took a pole dancing fitness class. Do it. Don't walk, don't stop for coffee, go take one. I'll tell you what, it was one of the best workouts I've had in a very long time. It was a ton of fun, and the strength that is needed was incredible.  I have a new respect for people who do pole dance, because it is not easy. Heck no.

Sunday was the first day in about 4 months I had NOTHING planned, so I slept, a lot. I actually cleaned my place, all of it.... at once.. While watching all the Harry Potter movies... It was a good day... the best part was when a friend came over and put my BIG air conditioning unit it. I've tried to tough it out, but when your house averages 84-86 at night... you just can't sleep.

This week I watch the Home Run Derby with some old friends.. it was good company, but a boring show.
I had another soccer game, in which we dominated... 9-1. Awe yeah. In fact, after the game the Ref asked me if we had lost yet. I responded with 'No.' He says ' Yeah... I didn't think so.' Not gonna lie, this might be the best team I've ever played on. I am very lucky to be playing with such a talented bunch of girls and who have great personalities. We did laugh, as we are the only team that doesn't bring an entourage, we are also one of the only teams that doesn't stretch or warm-up. We pretty much show up at game time. It works for us.

Wednesday I met up with 2 friends..one of whom just moved back to the Pittsburgh area after moving away, getting married, and having a child.  He's one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. We were at the restaurant for over 2 hours and the boy didn't make a sound, except to laugh. It was such an awesome time. Both of the girls whom I met out I worked with previously. It was a much needed meeting for all involved.

Tonight I'm hitting up jazzercise. I've been so darn busy I've only been going about once a week. Shame on me!

Tomorrow night I'm meeting some friends for a Happy Hour at a German Beer house. yay!

Saturday is the big day at Heinz field for a Women's Steeler Training Camp. SOOO PUMPED!
Then I have a couple parties to attend afterwards..

Sunday I'll be attending a car show my Dad's car club puts on every July.

Then comes monday..

One of my friends last night said ' You are one of the busiest people I know, and you aren't even dating someone, it's just you.' I responded ' Dude, I know. I don't know what to tell you other than I'm just that awesome that everyone wants me around!' Seriously though, things just happen to me. I'll be happy for winter time when I just stay home and watch TV :)

I've also started a craft project..... I'll post it, unless if fails epically.... then I might show it - just to say creating crap isn't easy. We will see.

How's your week going?

Take it easy!

No comments: