Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

I seriously cannot believe how fast time is going bye.
Before I know it this week is going to be over and the next will be starting.
The good news, is a dear friend came over last night and installed my big air conditioner. Which means my room wasn't 82 degrees last night! Whoop Whoop.

How pumped are we about the USA Women's Soccer Team. Reminds me.. 'Don't call it a come back.'


"There is one thing we can do, and the happiest people are those who can do it to the limit of their ability. We can be completely present. We can be all here. ...give all our attention to the opportunity before us."
Mark Van Doren


This might be one of my new all-time favorites...
“You must constantly ask yourself these questions: 
Who am I around? 
What are they doing to me? 
What have they got me reading? 
What have they got me saying? 
Where do they have me going? 
What do they have me thinking? 
And most important, what do they have me becoming? 
Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay?”
Jim Rohn 

I am not embarrassed to admit that I watched all the Harry Potter's on ABC family yesterday..
One of my favorite quotes...
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." 
-Dumbledore

Have a good week.
Take it easy.

No comments: