Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

So it's the last day in October... and we've already had our first snowfall. Awesome would not be the word I would use to describe this. However, how proud of you of them Stillers?!?! Loved the game yesterday.  Have a great Halloween everyone! I'll be leaving for Houston on Thursday returning Tuesday.. I cannot wait. I'll get to experience some 70 and 80 degree weather.... and it won't be snowing! Yyyayy!!!! Have a great week!

When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take - choose the bolder.
Ezra Pound

Your mind knows only some things. Your inner voice, your instinct, knows everything. If you listen to what you know instinctively, it will always lead you down the right path.
Henry Winkler

Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize.
Elizabeth Harrison

I don't get upset over things I can control, because if I can control them there's no sense in getting upset. And I don't get upset over things I can't control, because if I can't control them there's no sense in getting upset.
Mickey Rivers

A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free
Nikos Kazantzakis

Take it easy.

No comments: