Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

Another week has come and gone. I can't say that with tempatures in the high 70's low 80's it's feeling much like fall. However, I will never complain about getting a nice little tan from sitting in the sun watching my Mounties play (and win)! It was good to finally watch the Steelers of ol' play yesterday... and I can't forget the Pens... who played in the West Coast and still came home with 5 points. Not bad at all.
Have a fantastic week!

‘Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence."

Lyn Yutang

'One has to grow up with good talk in order to form the habit of it.'
Helen Hayes

'People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.'
Lewis Cass

'I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.'
Anna Frued

'It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.'
George Lorimer

 Take it easy.

No comments: