Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

Good Morning!!! What a Monday! The Steelers looked good yesterday (for the most part). Other than being a tiiiiiinny bit cold, the weekend was perfect.  The leaves are changing and the scenery is just amazing. This is by far my favorite season, as long as I'm not outside all day long. Enjoy the last full week of October... Can you believe that?!


“I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.”
 Jackie Robinson

“The only tired I was, was tired of giving in,”
 Rosa Parks

"Keep cool; anger is not an argument”
 Daniel Webster

“Talent alone won't make you a success. Neither will being in the right place at the right time, unless you are ready. The most important question is: 'Are your ready?''”
 Johnny Carson

“To succeed you have to believe in something with such
a passion that it becomes a reality.”
Anita Roddick

 “Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come. But that night, I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come. The thing is, we didn't have to hate each other for getting older. We just had to forgive ourselves... for growing up.”
The Wonder Years

Take it easy.

No comments: