Friday, October 28, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Last night I was able to spend a couple of hours with my cousin's new son.  It was such a nice evening. Sometimes I forget how little people are when their journey of life begins.  He was such a good baby, didn't cry once while I was there, ate like a champ.. and just laid calmly in my arms.  I am so happy that both him and my cousin are doing well. He's a healthy little guy and growing.  I'm excited to be able to witness another life from the start.  Sometimes, life is really amazing.

Also, I found this on Pinterest this morning. (Boy do I love Pinterest...)


I firmly believe after the past month... my time is finally right.

Have a great weekend. Have a safe Halloween weekend.
November is right around the corner! And yes, the Christmas music has already commenced!

Take it easy.

No comments: