Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

Wholly Cow. Can you believe this is the last day in February. 2 months of 2011 are already gone. Hopefully that means the snow and cold are almost gone. I'm ready for flowers, to see the sun, and to get outside!


I believe this might be my most favorite set of words to inspire to date.
I wish everyone an amazing week. Hopefully the weather comes 'in like a lamb.' ( I think that's March... I can't remember, sucks getting old!)

" Enjoy yourself. These are the good old days you're going to miss in the years ahead."
-Unknown

"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you. "
-Unknown

"Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over."
Gloria Naylor

"One day at a time-- this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present. and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.
-Unknown

"What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now."
-Unknown

This will be a daily read for me...
"I must learn to love the fool in me the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries."
Theodore Isaac Rubin


Take it easy.

No comments: