Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Don't Want To Get Old!

So one of my favorite bands, ever, is Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers.. Affectionately known as 'SK6ers.'
I've been addicted to these guys for the past 6 years or so.  I have seen them every time they've been in da 'Burgh for the past couple years... They are absolutely great guys.. The music is amazing. They are just one of my top artists. With every album I never think I would love them more... but I am wrong.. I will say, download the WHOLE album.. as every song is awesome. is real. I love Stephen's voice. The Goose is an amazing musician. Boots, dude can play drums... voice... real good. and the new guy... I'm really starting to dig him.

Today - I can't stop listening to this song.




'It's summer in the city
We were hanging on the lawn
Talking all the time about
Where the time had gone
It's not the way I thought it be
It's not what I was told
I got a young heart and I don't
wanna get..
old, I never wanna get old
You get old, I never wanna get old"


Maybe it's all this football talk... Ya know.. The superbowl.. The Steelers... Maybe it's I'm lovin' life right now.. Whatever it is... makes me not want to get old.

BTW - I would totally suggest these guys. 'Diamond,' "See You Later, See you Soon.' 'Father's Day, and "Such A Way.' are a few of my favorites... I have one more that'll I'll share at a later date and time.. Perfect for those drama filled days!

Take it easy.

'Almost Heaven... with Seven!'

ppsst: Edit.. if that song doesn't make you want to get up and dance, then go back to bed. Because you should be shaking it!


No comments: