Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

I cannot believe that this is the last full week before March! Where has the year gone?!

Here's the Weekly Words for you...

‘There are two ways to live, you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.’
Albert Einstein

“Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.”
Voltaire

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Chuck Palahniuk

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
Erma Bombeck

I saw this a few weeks back... I haven't been able to get it out of my head....
“Attitude is everything: I Choose To Thrive. “
-choosetothrive.blogspot.com

Have a good week.
Take it easy.

No comments: