Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire


I'm finally back from California... Although, I think it took a little piece of my heart. I had an absolutely lovely time. I was able to meet some incredibly people. I got home friday night and went straight to Toby... Toby was pretty good. It never ceases to amaze me how many hits he actually has released.  Saturday I did the Ruckus at the Washington Fairgrounds... It was an experience unlike anything I've ever done... and now I'm pushed to continue working out.. because I never felt so strong. I spent Sunday with my family celebrating the future wedding of my cousin.  I'm struggling hard with the jet lag. Hopefully, I'll get back on track soon. But until that time, I am happy knowing that I have a California tan! Have a fantastic week!

Life only demands from you the strength that you possess. Only one feat is possible; not to run away.
Dag Hammarskjold

I think we too often make choices based on the safety of cynicism, and what we're leat to is a life not fully lived. Cynicism is fear, and it's worse than fear - it's active disengagement. 
Ken Burns


A true fiend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
William Penn

I've learned you can make a mistake and the whole world doesn't end.  I had to learn to allow myself to make a mistake without becoming defensive and unforgiving.
Lisa Kudrow

One thing I've learned; You never know where life is taking you, but it's taking you.
Hilary Swank
  

Take it easy. 

No comments: