Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire

I'm baaaack! Well, I'm still in California, but my life is a little more put together than last week. I have been here for a week, and can honestly say, I'm loving it. I understand the fascination with Cali.  I'm lucky to have gotten to do a ton of touristy things, which has made the trip so worth it. The list of things include running up the trail behind the Hollywood Sign (which, that is a HUGE hill!) , I've gone to Santa Monica.. I ran the path from Santa Monica down to Venice beach (yes, the people watching is the best I've ever witnessed!), I drove up to Malibu on route 1... I've been to Hollywood... Drove through Beverly Hills.. Let's just say, this week has been awesome.  I'll be a little sad to leave this week. I'll try to post pictures after my trip

Here are the words for this week.


Kindness, I've discovered, is everything in life.
Isaac Bashevis

Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn't blow in thewind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if youlook in there and see a man who won't cheat, then you know he never will.
-John D. MacDonald

The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.
-William Ruckelshaus

Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
-George Bernard Shaw

“I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almostunbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful.”
-Bob Hope

Take it easy!

No comments: