Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekly Words to Inspire

Here we are approaching the last full week in June! I can't even believe that!!!!!

I hope all is well with everyone and you have been able to enjoy some decent weather!
I only have 2 this week.. this first one, I just love...

"It’s not about what happens.
It’s about perspective.
I may not be able to change what takes place, but I can always choose to change my thinking. "
-Michelle Sedas
This weekend I went back to Charleston, WV & my cousin indulged me in visiting the cutest antique story. I'm kicking myself for not buying this sign, but I found a similiar quote & I just love it.
 
"Quality is like buying oats. If you want clean fresh oats you must pay a fair price, however if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse they come a little cheaper."
- Unknown
 
Have a great week!
 
Take it easy.