Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some RANDOM facts

Some random facts about my life:
  • I completed a 40 day challenge to run at least 3 miles everyday for 40 days. (I will admit, that I took a few days off here and there due to the humidity and my lungs, they were supplemented with Jazzercise classes)
  • I have begun my training for a 10k. Whoop.
  • I went to the doctors and I may or may not have asthma for the rest of my life. I’ll get a better picture in 3 months. But for now I’m on daily inhalers. No whoop. 
  • I’m going to a Women’s Steelers Training Camp Day in July. I’m completely pumped about that.
  • I got to see an amazing artist on Monday. Joe Purdy. Check him out. He’s way different, but one of the coolest guys evvvvaaaaa. 
  • This weekend marks my final travel weekend. In 14 weekends I would have travelled 9. I’m ready to stay at home for a while.
  • I finally got a phone where I can actually talk to people without it dying in 5 minutes. Bad side is it’s a touch screen only and auto correct and I just don’t get along.
  • I haven’t done anything crafy in what seems like forever. Hopefully that changes soon.
  • In the last 13 weeks I’ve lost 10 lbs. Yyayy for me.
  • I saw Pretty in Pink at an old movie theater… in my prom dress from senior year. Yes. I am that awesome…. Or an embarrassment. Either one.
  • I booked a ticket to Houston in November to visit a friend. My first big girl visit to a friend without driving. Totally pumped.
  • Everything is looking pretty darn good for this girl right now.
That’s all I got for the moment.

Take it easy!

2 comments:

Julie Eates said...

there should be an * on bullet number 4 that reads, "if there is a training camp"

Lindsey said...

There should be an !!! after the prom dress one;) Geeze, my hips alone are too wide to fit into that baby:( Good for you for being so super disciplined and athletic! You are motivating me:)