Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

I had an absolute blast this weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend, both company and weather wise. I went out with friends on Friday night, attended a Bridal Shower for a dear friend, and attended a wedding 3 hours away and ended the night around 2 am around a bon fire in the middle of no-where. I must say, my favorite part was my hour and a half quad ride around almost 1000 acres. Not gonna lie, it brought back a ton of GREAT memories... Guess we know what my next purchase will be!

So after this amazing weekend, I wanted to find just the right feeling... here it is:

"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited." 
 Sylvia Plath

That pretty much sums it up.

How were your weekends?! 
Anything interesting?

Take it easy. 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

There were a lot of Penn teams here in lake Tahoe this weekend:) made me think of you. They wore a steelers football in their helmet:)

Lindsey said...

On their helmet:)