Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire

So it begins.. my final week at Steel. I cannot believe my career here is finally coming to an end. However, I spent my final weekend in style. Saturday I celebrated St. Paddy's day in Pittsburgh. I don't think I've ever celebrated St. Paddy's day without a coat on! This weather is amazing. Yesterday was just gorgeous.  It's a great way to start off the Spring season! I was blessed with the opportunity it begin my running outside last week during lunch. I forgot how good those runs are for the soul.
Have a great week!

Now that I look back, I realize that a life predicated on being obedient and taking orders is a very comfortable life indeed. Living in such a way reduces to a minimum one's need to think.
Adolf Eichmann


I think it's more important to be fit so that you can be healthy and enjoy activities than it is to have a good body.
Rachel Blanchard
 
Courage takes many forms. There is physical courage, there is moral courage. Then there is a still higher type of courage--the courage to brave pain, to live with it, to never let others know of it and to still find joy in life; to wake up in the morning with an enthusiasm for the day ahead.
Howard Cosell


Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.

Sarah Caldwell
Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want.

Marsha Sinetar
You just don't luck into things as much as you'd like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities.

Barbara Bush
Take it easy.






No comments: