Monday, November 15, 2010

Put One Foot In Front of the Other..

**Take a deep breathe in** annnnnd begin!


**singing... off key...Put one on foot in front of the other... and soon you'll be walking out the door.. you never will get where you are going, if you never get up on your feet, come on! there's a good tail wind blowing. A fast walking man is hard to beat**

I have decided that this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on the happenings of my life. I have realized that not everyone can spend 1.5 hours on the phone with me at 9 o’clock at night nor can they imagine all the fabulous projects that I can create. I have wanted to do this for a while, but it was finally time, I decided, to get on the bandwagon and just do it. So I am.. I can’t promise I’m going to maintain this very well. All I can say is, there will be some awesome postings. Obviously.



Some things to note about me:

• Top Gun has an always will be my number 1 all time movie. Yes – I can recite almost the entire movie….

• I love wearing silverware for jewelry (yes, I have more than 1 fork bracelet and spoon ring)

• I love refinishing wood things. The uglier the better.

• If I could marry Jennifer Nettles, I totally would. Sugarland is the soundtrack to my life (Details in the future).

• I’m a huge fan of country and 80’s… (Yes, I saw Eddie Money this year.)

• I like to wear capes. No I don’t pretend to be a superhero, but I should start…

• I am absolutely in love with Jazzercise… at the moment.

• I’m working on not eating like an American…. All the time.

• As a result of the above, I’m working on becoming Julia Child. Okay, not really, but I am trying to hone my cooking skills.

• If I don’t get pasta once a week I get the shakes. Literally.

• I still love MJ… I have the count numbers on my itunes to prove it.

• I live in the City of Steel. I’m a fan of the Black and Gold (well, the Pens and Stillerz.. I’m not sure if we still have a baseball team..)… however, I bleed old gold and blue for the Mountaineers.

• I hate Pitt.

• I have a great family and crazy incredible friends

• I am a very proud aunt (of a boy (6.5) and girl (3.5))…. And godmother (an adorable 2 yr old).

• My English is horrible and I’m sure my mom will have a heart attack after reading just one of my posts. (However, at least she can’t yell at me for sloppy hand writing! Score)

• I’m pretty amazing. For those that know me, know I am.. for the others - you will soon find out.

• About 90% of what I say or write has a sarcastic undertone. Don’t worry, you’ll catch on.



So the purpose of this little space is for me to document the amazing things I do and then share them. Don’t worry… it won’t be an Aunt and/or Godmother brag blog.. (But there will be pictures! Don’t you fret!) As I move forward, I’m sure the structure and all that will change… but for now... bare with me until I figure this whole thing out.



I will also note, that I am a HUGE HUGE quote fanatic. Each Monday I will post my ‘Weekly Words To Inspire.’ For the people on the e-mail list… relax. You’ll still get it.

**Put one foot infront of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door..**

No comments: