Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Words to Inspire

This week I'm in Copenhagen!! I can't wait to fill you in! I'll be back in the states shortly!!!!

Have an amazing week!


"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad.  Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."
- Will Smith


“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” 
― Mark Twain


“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche


“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” 
― Jimi Hendrix


“we accept the love we think we deserve.” 
― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower (Note this was filmed in PITTSBURGH! And parts were filmed at my favorite - small-theater!!!)



Take it easy!

No comments: