Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire


Hey!
I hope everyone is doing well. This trip to Europe has got me going crazy. I leave. this. Saturday! How crazy?!
Anyways, that's been my life for the past week or so. And don't worry, in true Eates fashion, I'm already packed!

I hope you all have an amazing week. It's really starting to feel like fall. Football is back. Life is wonderful!

Enjoy!

"Don't try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough. "
- Arthur Freed

"We do not remember days, we remember moments. The richness of lies in memories we have forgotten."
- Cesare Pavese

"For me, forgiveness and compassion are always linked: how do we hold people accountable for wrongdoing and yet at the same time remain in touch with their humanity enough to believe in their capacity to be transformed?"
- Bell Hooks

"Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve."
- Tom Landry

"When in doubt, do the courageous thing."
-Jan Smuts

"There is a difference between conceit and confidence.  Conceit is bragging about yourself. Confidence mean you believe you can get the job done."
- Johnny  Unitas


Take it easy.

No comments: