Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekly Words To inspire

Last week was awesome.... I had 2 back to back games. Which I have now admitted, I am to old to continue to do! I did the 9th week of my 10 week lifting program... and I'm killing it. I saw Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers. Only about my favorite band ever. They had an awesome opener Taylor Carlson who sings
'Waiting for me.' Which has become an addiction to me. His cd's are awesome. Huge fan, this girl has become! The weekend was spent with the family and enjoying life.
Here's to hoping this next week is just as glorious!

There are two kinds of people who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told, and those who can do nothing else.
Cyrus Curtis 


Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.
Roger Ebert 


"Some people say that I have an attitude- Maybe I do. But I think that you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does- that makes you a winner right there."
Venus Williams 


"There is no greater challenge than to have someone relying upon you; no greater satisfaction than to vindicate his expectation."
Kingman Brewster 



I don't think just scaring people is enough. That worked during the freeze days to a major extent, but we really didn't achieve that much even at that time. You have to have more, you have to give people hope and a vision of a better world.
Alan Cranston

Have a great week!
Take it easy!

No comments: