Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire

Well the football season is officially over. Brady didn't win the Superbowl... So I guess that is the most we can ask for at this point. Occupy Pittsburgh should be removed from their site soon.  I noticed this morning that a lot of tents have left, but others have been put up. Weird? I believe so. The Civic Arena looks like another piece of the roof should fall soon. :(  However, I should be receiving my ornament soon! Whoop!
Have a good week!

Men do not fail; they give up trying
Elihu Root


Take nothing on its looks; take everything on evidence. There's no better rule.
Charles Dickens

The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.
Babe Ruth

When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.
Louis Nizer


I thought this was a very interesting quote especially since he died in 1804...
The more elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate.
Joseph Priestley

Take it easy!

No comments: