Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire


I know it has been far too long since my last sending of weekly words... Let me just tell you that my trip was an absolute blast and I loved just about every second of it!
Amsterdam was wonderful. Copenhagen was very interesting, but expensive.  I'm slowly getting my life back on track and organized. SLOWLY... 

Enjoy the words for this week... I added one at the end from Anne Frank... She was truly an amazing human being. 


Tolerance means excusing the mistakes others make.Tact means not noticing them.
Arthur Schnitzler 

 
The ability to perceive or think differently is more important than the knowledge gained.
David Bohm


One of the most important lessons that experience teaches is that, on the whole, success depends more upon character than upon either intellect or fortune
William Edward Hartpole Lecky 

 
It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
George Lorimer


Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
Annette Funicello 

“I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
Anne Frank 

Take it easy.

No comments: