Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Words To Inspire

The Last Week of February.. and we get an extra day! I wish I could say I watched the Oscar's last night, but I didn't. I'm in the midst of watching the Cheer's series. Which is, by the way, so much funnier than I remembered. What an absolutely great TV show.
Have a great week!

The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success.
David Sarnoff

The most prepared are the most dedicated.
Raymond Berry

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile.
Wilfred Grenfell

The right time is ANY time that one is still so lucky as to have.
Henry James

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
Mario Andretti

Can we please tell the girls of the nation this...
I am who I am, and I don't want to be somebody else. Mother Nature made me the way I am, and I should be happy.
Karolina Kurkova

LIFE: My favorite occupation.
Dirk Benedict

Take it easy.

No comments: