Friday, February 3, 2012

Fantastic Friday

Last night, in honor of Groundhog Day, one of my best friends and I attended a viewing of Groundhog Day. I don't believe I've seen that in years and I can honestly say, I laughed so much.  Man do I miss Bill Murray. Obviously we are a little partial to the movie as it is about a tradition that is so close to home. But I have to say, it was a great experience.

Additionally, this theater is showing Monty Python and the Holy Grail next week.
She's never seen it. I know, I can't believe it either.

Seriously - find a theater that plays old movies, there is nothing like it. I've seen more old movies in the last 3 years than I have seen new movies in the theaters. There is just something about seeing these classics.

"Watch out for the first step. It's a doozy!"
-Ned

Take it easy and have a great weekend!



No comments: