Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Words To Inspire

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It never ceases to amaze me how fast those days pass by.  On Saturday my family went to see 'The Grinch' on stage. It was a cute show. The little ones sure did enjoy it. I'm always a sucker for a live stage show, this one I would surely recommend for the Holiday season.  I was also lucky enough to be a witness of the WVU win over Pitt. There is something about a college rival game that has an atmosphere like no other.   I have today to recover from all of this goodness. I wish you  fantastic week, as very shortly, we will be in to December!  For some of us, that means we get to deal with snow this weekend, whoop! 


For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. 
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



'There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.' 
Nelson Mandela


I love quotes that give you a different perspective such as these... 

'Be happy not because everything's perfect, nor because everything goes your way. Be happy because everything sucks and you are doing just fine. ' 
Unknown



'Sometimes God doesn't give you what you think you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve so much more.'
Unknown



Christmas movie quote of the week!
'Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to,'
Miracle on 34th Street


Take it easy!

No comments: